Good bye Virginia

So the adventure begins tomorrow.  I've said good bye to all my friends, taken care of all my business, and I'm ready to go.  I'll spend my first night at Warriors Path State Park in Kingsport Tn.  Its 6 hours from here, a nice easy drive.  Considering how cold it is here, tomorrow is none too soon.  The temps are below freezing, like its winter or something!  By weeks end I'll by laying on the beach in sunny Florida!

I'll really miss my neighbors and fellow campers here at the RV park I've been in for the past few months.  My neighbor on one side Ronnie has been great, always helpful and fun to talk to.  On the other side I have Shelia and Larry, also very helpful and also fun to talk to.  I was really looking forward to spending the summer here, I could see  lots of block parties!

OK, time to get everything stowed away and get ready for bed.  I'm so excited!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connecticut and Rhode Island

Tennessee Nov 2020 to June 2022

Life and Death June to Nov 2020