Ready to leave

So I'm getting ready to leave Va.  I went around to all my doctors this week to collect my medial records.  I gotta say, the one I'll miss the most is my dentist Dr. Moffitt. http://drmoffittdental.com/.  He is a great dentist, and easy on the eyes too, but I'd go to him for his staff alone.  Katie and Connie have to be the absolute best office staff around!! The hygienists and assistants rock as well. 

I went to my neurologist one last time, only to find out that she's misdiagnosed me all along.  She said an EEG done last year showed small brain seizures.  In fact, its perfectly normal and now she says my memory problems are due to a sleep disorder, that I told her about!!  OK, long past time for new doctor there!

I also stopped by Reines RV to have my satellite dish hooked up.  I didn't buy my RV from them, but I wish I had, they have exceptional service.  http://www.reinesrv.com/.  I have an appointment first thing Monday morning and will head out from there.  I'm hoping they can get me hooked up and on my way quickly, but not before the morning rush hour is over.  I am not looking forward to being stuck in the DC commute one last time !!

I went with two girlfriends to one last mani/pedi and lunch.  Always a great way to spend an afternoon.  Now I'm just waiting for the propane company to come un tether me from the large tank they installed that's blocking my exit and I'm free!  Oh before that, I get one last lunch with my friend Larry and his wife Katherine and then dinner with the whole gang.  It will be a joint good bye dinner, because my BFF Stephanie and Tim are leaving the same week as me.  Can't wait to hook up with them in Reno at the end of summer. 

I've been checking out some Workamp sites too.  http://www.rv-dreams.com/workamping.html.  I found about 10 jobs working in campgrounds I would enjoy.  Until I get the truck and RV paid off I'm limited to the jobs that not only offer free sites, but a little pay on the side as well.  I heard back from two the next day.  I'm stopping to check out one on my way to Florida that I think would be a lot of fun.  I could start work in March.  Yippee my first fun job!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connecticut and Rhode Island

Tennessee Nov 2020 to June 2022

Life and Death June to Nov 2020